watch thr videos-
A good hair care routine is one that’s simple and effective. Arming yourself with the right tools and information about the chemistry of hair is the best first step. No matter what hair type and texture you have, you’ll be able to perform your routine quickly and have great-looking hair.
- For dry hair that’s prone to getting frizzy, look for moisturizing or hydrating products that contain oils, butters and other nourishing ingredients.
- For oily or fine hair, look for clarifying products that contain ingredients like tea tree oil and chamomile.
- For hair that breaks and frays easily, look for restorative products that contain proteins like collagen and keratin.
- If your hair gets greasy fast, consider doing a water-only wash on the days when you don’t shampoo. Water will cleanse your hair without stripping away the oils.
- When you first start washing less, your hair will keep overproducing oil for a week or so until things balance out. Just be patient, and soon your hair will stay clean longer.