2) Don’t reply to any nasty messages you receive.
3) Don’t reply to a text from someone you don’t know.
4) Keep the messages you have been sent so you can show them to a trusted adult and make a note of the time and date of the messages or calls you receive.
5) Don’t answer calls from withheld numbers or numbers you don’t recognise, let it go to voicemail.
6) Block numbers from people who are sending you nasty messages.
7) If you are bullied repeatedly can change your number.
8) Don’t give your mobile number to someone you don’t know.
9) Don’t send pictures to someone you don’t know.
10) If the problem is serious you can report it to the police, cyber mentors, or childline.